In 1996 – drafting and voting of By-Laws took place
MISSION: To enrich the life processes and to advance the profession of counseling for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- To provide structure to fulfill the mission through organization, administration and management.
- To offer support to counseling professionals through personal and professional development.
- To promote and advocate for the professionalism of counseling.
- To promote and support public policy and legislation which enhances the counseling profession.
- To promote the advancement and dissemination of research and knowledge in counseling.
- Vice President
*Treasurer/Membership combined 2012
*Historian/Parliamentarian inactive since 2007